Friday, September 14, 2012

Squash Blossom Hunt

Sam and I are in the mountains this weekend for a family getaway. In between our trip to Grandfather Mountain to see Mildred the bear, and hiking with our cousins I plan to do a little shopping. SHOCKING I know. I am actually on the hunt for something wonderful. A squash blossom necklace of my very own. For a year now, Tricia and I have been looking for that perfect one to offer on Rogue Vintage. Last year, one slipped through our fingers and I haven't been able to get it out of my mind.



These two beauties are vintage squash blossom necklaces from Native American Market. Aren't they awesome??! I don't know anyone who wouldn't welcome one of these to their jewelry box.
So that is my goal for the weekend. Maybe if I tell Sam it is for the business he will take it easy on me. Doubtful. Have a great weekend!
Till Next Time,
Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment