Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Tweed Jacket

With Fashion week well underway, we are in the mood for a change of season. And although we love seeing spring frocks flood the runways, we are ready for a cool down. We've had a bit of our own fashion week right here at Rogue Vintage with all of our new arrivals and couldn't wait to share a few with you. Although, we have many jackets and coats in the collection there is one style that really speaks to my heart...the tweed jacket. The mastermind who proved this style would stick forever was a lady we all know and love.


While I would happily don one of her iconic pieces daily, I (and my wallet) somehow could never justify it while riding through carpool line, taking the dog to the vet, and going to Target. I could however, rock these little numbers all day long!





 Pair them with your favorite skinny jeans, leather leggings or pencil skirt and go!

Till Next Time,
Tricia and Jennings

1 comment: