Friday, October 12, 2012

Week Full Of...

Projects, potties and lots of picnics. This week has been pretty typical around my house. We have had a little bit of cray cray mixed with lots "hikes" and too much spray paint even for me. I have been putting off some major (half finished) projects and with this beautiful weather I really had no excuse to not get busy. Remember this Instagram post? 
It is an old lucite wheel with gold flecks that belongs to this

A vintage bar cart. These are all the rage these days but I love the simplicity of this one. It has these heinous brown trays that slide on but I am thinking about having some glass shelves cut for it or just spraying the trays. Needless to say, this was one of the projects that has consumed my week. Goal for the weekend- to FINISH! I can't wait to share the shined up version! Aside from that here is a little peek into my week. We have started potty training which I won't share photos of but that would be the cray cray part I mentioned earlier.

Pulling "weeds"

Shopping for fall veggies

One last swim before cold weather sets in

Our Halloween Tree- these ornaments are 30 years (vintage) that my mom saved and passed down to us. Only problem, after hearing that there was NO WAY I wasn't going to use them. Since construction, Elle has added more pumpkins to the bottom. She has a tendency to over do things. Huh? 
Picnic in the park

Have a great weekend!
Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment