Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Vintage Rules the Red Carpet

Who saw the Emmy's Sunday night? What did you think? I have to say that I was not overly impressed with many of the get-ups that were on display. Actually, there were a few of my usual faves that I was quite diappointed in. I won't mention any names...Heidi Klum.  One thing is for sure, Boardwalk Empire star Gretchen Mol certainly made up for the fashion don'ts. Gretchen took the red carpet by storm in her 1970's Valentino Haute Couture gown.
I love that she stepped out of the box and did something a little different. You know we are big fans of that at Rogue Vintage. Not only was she gorgeous, but she also made it onto the best dressed list! We all need to take a note from her.
But, if you don't go vintage, we love the look of vintage inspired.
Ginnifer Goodwin in Monique Lhuillier

Allison Williams in Oscar de la Renta
Emilia Clarke in Chanel Couture
And of course, what red carpet would be complete without a little Betty?
January Jones in Zac Posen
Who was your favorite? What did you love? What could you not believe?
Till Next Time,
Jennings
All photos from Harper's Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment